Thursday, April 1, 2010

A New Month, A New Adventure

So April burst forth today! I woke up feeling pretty yucky with a cold and then got some GREAT news! We are able to continue to offer $1 enrollments! Last month the company grew by 50,000 in North America. Can you believe it?

I've been reading on facebook about friends who are losing their jobs as teachers in New Jersey. It breaks my heart! They dedicate their lives educating other people's kids, and their livelihood is gone in an instant.

I want to help...that's why I do what I do. It drives me to pick up the phone and call someone and ask them to get together to see a presentation. I am so excited about the goal that Howard and I have set. We want to help 5 people earn $10,000 THIS YEAR! I'm reaching out to everyone I know and asking them who they know who needs some additional income. Want to help us reach our goal? We'd be grateful, and so will the people you introduce us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment